Life revolves around Burmes cats, Border Collie dogs and Ice Hockey








Saturday 1 May 2010

Flyball and hockey

So I am sitting here thinking I really should start packing our stuff for the show tomorrow. We need to be prepared for all weathers, this is England after all. He needs a harness and bandages and bucket loads of water. Coats that cool him if he gets too hot and ones to warm him if he is cold. I also need all sorts of clothing, just in case. Add to that I am aiming to go straight to a hockey game 2 hours away I'm going to need nice clothes and make up too. I must be mad!!
I am looking forward to it though. I really hope we do well. It is a bit nerve racking as he hasn't had much  training on this type of box!
Lets pray for the rain to hold off. I really don't want to go to ice hockey like a drowned rat

No comments:

Post a Comment