Life revolves around Burmes cats, Border Collie dogs and Ice Hockey








Tuesday 4 May 2010

poor picked on boy

Poor Flea has been terrorised today by kittens. Asia's babies are getting so big they are running all over the place. Flea thinks they are very scary and grumbles and runs away. They are so playful now, little Oli makes a little singing noise as he runs around chasing Lola, it is so cute.
Flyball...again
We went to flyball training today. Flea was running with the top team which was a bit scary but good fun. Turns out they want him to compete with them on Sunday as one of the team can't make it :0)
My friend Jeni took Blitz along to see if she would like to do flyball.... Oh my god Blitz was loving it, I thought she would be a bit blonde about it, but no. She was going really fast and even took the ball from the box. I was being teased that my own dog might kick me and Flea down a team lol. That would suck to have your own dog oust you. She has never been so excited about anything. She got so excited she ran straight into the netting and went over it head over heels. We had to laugh, she looked so funny.She used to like agility but not as much as this. Jeni really enjoyed herself too so that was good. I'm just not fit enough at the moment to run 2 dogs so I'm happy Jeni wants to do it too.
Blitz is now fast asleep on her bed and Flea is still running away from the cats.
Peace rains....for now

No comments:

Post a Comment